Hasso Wittboldt-Mueller, Hp.
is a German Naturopath, Functional Medicine Practitioner, Clinical Kinesiologist, Nutritionist/ Herbalist, Bodyworker and Qigong teacher who practices integrated healing arts in Mill Valley, CA.
Hasso has acquired an eclectic background in healing arts through his extensive studies in Germany, India and the USA. He has trained in Functional Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Phytotherapy (European herbal medicine), Plant Spirit Medicine, Iridology/Sclerology, Homeopathy, Aromatherapy, Chi Nei Tsang (Inner Organ Qi Transformation), Visceral Manipulation, Cranio-Sacral Therapy and multiple other styles of bodywork. He considers Qigong being a foundation of healthy living. In addition, his studies in Ayurveda (Eastern Indian Medicine), Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology) and Vedanta (Vedic Philosophy) deeply formed his outlook on life and helped him to gain a deeper understanding of life as a whole and to inspire his clients in living a happier and healthier life.
Since 1995, Hasso has been serving his clients through his integrated natural healing approach. He believes strongly that we can nurture ourselves back to balance and health if we are receiving the right support. For him, all health challenges are but an invitation to build a deeper relationship with ourselves and to learn the lessons that allow us to evolve and love more deeply.
The focus of his work is to activate the inner healer through the knowledge of ancient wisdom traditions, as well as cutting edge contemporary healing systems. Healing for him is as much an art as it is a science and love is the bridge.
I owe much gratitude to my mentors who I owe so much, namely:
· Daya Mullins, Berlin, Germany – Holistic Healer
· Carola Mc Lean, MD. , Berlin, Germany – Classical Homeopath
· Klaus Kraemer, Hp., Berlin, Germany – Phytotherapist, Iridologist, Heilpraktiker
· A.G. Mohan, Chennai, India – Yoga Teacher
· Anton Jayasuriya, Colombo, Sri Lanka – Acupuncturist and Homeopath
· Dr Vansant Lad, Dr Ayur, Albuquerque, NM, USA – Ayurvedic Physician
· Michael Moore, Albuquerque, NM, USA - Herbalist
· Ed Bauman, Cotati, CA, USA - Nutritionist
· Tom Pinkson, PHD., San Rafael, CA, USA – Psychotherapist and Shaman
· Elliot Cowan, L.Ac. Santa Monica, CA, USA – Shaman and Acupuncturist
· Hart de Fouw, Toronto, Canada – Vedic Astrologer
· Steven Highburger, San Rafael, CA - Vedic Astrologer
· Brian Lanes, TX - Coach
· Gilles Marin, Berkeley, CA, USA – Chi Nei Tsang Mentor
· Kishan Mantri, Toronto, USA – Spiritual Mentor, Vedic Astrologer
· Fritz Smith, MD, USA - Founder of Zero Balancing
· Klaus Dieter Nassall, Hp, Landsberg, Germany - Heilpraktiker
· Hughe Milne, DO, Ashland, OR, Director of Milne Institute - Cranial Sacral Teacher
Resume (with focus on what impacted me in my life) :
· Born in 1962 in Verden/Aller - Germany
· 1979 - Apprentice as a Tree Nurseryman, Oldenburg, Germany
· 1982 - Degree in Arts, Bremen Germany
· 1986-1990 - Formal Education as a German Naturopath at Weg der Mitte, Heilpraktikerschule, Berlin, Germany with a focus on holistic healing, phytotherapy/western herbology, iridology, classical homeopathy, bodywork and multiple other disciplines.
· 1990-1992 – Research in India in Ayurvedic Medicine, Nature Cure, Yoga therapy, Acupuncture, Vipassana Meditation and Advaita Vedanta
· 1993 – Two-week course in Permaculture with Bill Mollison, Texas
· 1994 - 1996 – Two-year course with Dr. Vansand Lad in Ayurveda at The Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque, NM
· 1995 – One-year clinical herbal medicine course with Michael Moore, clinical herbalist, Albuquerque, NM
· 1996 – California Massage Certification at ReSource with Gail Stewart, Berkeley, CA
· 1996-2000 - Over years studies in Aromatheraypy with Gary Young, Kurt Schnaubelt, Peter Holmes, Dan Kenner and others
· 1997 – Opening of Fully Alive, Naturopathic Center, San Rafael, CA
· 1998 - 1999 – Two-year degree course in Clinical Nutrition at the Bauman College, Cotati, CA to become a Nutritional Educator (NE) and Clinical Nutritional Consultant (CNC).
· 2001 - 2003 – Two-year course in Plant Spirit Medicine with Elliot Cowan, CO and NC
· 2001 - 2011 – Extensive Studies in Vedic Astrology (Jyotisha) with Hart de Fouw, San Rafael, CA
· 2002 - 2009 – Complete Practitioner Training Course in Chi Nei Tsang at Chi Nei Tsang Institute, Berkeley, CA
· 2004 - Courses in Visceral Manipulation and Cranio-Sacral Therapy at Upledger Institute, San Francisco, CA
· 2008 - until now - Study of Multiple Clinical Kinesiology Systems (with different mentors):
- Acupoint Integrative Therapies (AIT) with Dan Newell, Sacramento, CA
- Autonomic Response Testing (ART) with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., Seattle, WA
- Applied Phsycho-Neurobiology (APN) with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., Seattle, WA
- Morphogenic Field Therapy (MFT) with Frank Springhob, Alameda, CA
· 2010 - Ren Xue and Yuang Gong Qigong: 6-Year Teacher Training Course with Yuan Tze, NZ and USA
· 1997 until today - Many Functional Medicine Seminars with Bio Health, Apex Energetics, Bio Resource, Standard Process, Medi Herb, Physica
· 2015 – Fully Alive move to San Anselmo, CA
· 2017 - until today - Cranio-Sacral Trainings with Hughe Milne, Ashland, OR
· 2018 - Visceral Manipulation Training with Hughe Milne, Ashland, OR
In addition to all the above mentioned trainings, Hasso has attended many, if not hundreds of educational seminars to deepen his clinical and professional expertise in naturopathy, clinical nutrition, functional medicine as well as bodywork practices.