Hasso Wittboldt-Mueller, Hp.
is a German Naturopath, Clinical Kinesiologist, Nutritionist and Herbalist. At Fully Alive he also offers Core Unwinding, Ren Xue and Yuan Gong Qigong life cultivation, as well as other healing practices.
Hasso has acquired an eclectic background in healing arts through his extensive studies in Germany, India and the USA. He has been trained in Phytotherapy (European herbal medicine), Plant Spirit Medicine, Iridology/Sclerology, Homeopathy, Clinical Nutrition, Functional Medicine, Aromatherapy, Chi Nei Tsang, Visceral Manipulation, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Zero Balancing and multiple other styles of massage and bodywork. He has further studied Tai Qi and and many types of Qigong. He currently practices Yuan Gong Qigong. He has also be trained in eastern Indian modalities like Yogatherapy, Vedanta, Ayurveda, and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology). All his studies have helped him to gain a deeper understanding of life and to inspire other to gain greater happiness, well-being and health in their lives.
Since 1997, Hasso has been serving his clients through his integrated natural healing approach in the Bay Area. He believes strongly that we can nurture ourselves back to balance by out-growing any type of dis-ease. For him, all health challenges are but an invitation to build a deeper relationship with ourselves and to learn the lessons that allow us to evolve and be able to love more fully. The focus of his work is to activate the inner healer through the knowledge of ancient wisdom traditions as well as cutting edge contemporary healing art systems. Healing for him is as much an art as it is a science and love is the bridge.
I wouldn’t have become who I am without the support of the following mentors. I owe so much to them!
· Daya Mullins, Berlin, Germany – Holistic Healer
· Carola Mc Lean, Berlin, Germany – Classical Homeopath
· Klaus Kraemer, Berlin, Germany – Phytotherapist/Herbalist, Iridologist, Heilpraktiker
· A.G. Mohan, Chennai, India – Yoga Teacher
· Anton Jayasuriya, Colombo, Sri Lanka – Acupuncturist and Homeopath
· Dr Vansant Lad, Albuquerque, NM, USA – Ayurvedic Physician
· Michael Moore, Albuquerque, NM, USA - Herbalist
· Ed Bauman, Cotati, CA, USA - Nutritionist
· Tom Pinkson, San Anselmo, CA, USA – Shaman
· Elliot Cowan, Santa Monica, CA, USA – Shaman and Acupuncturist
· Hart de Fouw, Toronto, Canada – Vedic Astrologer
· Steven Highburger, San Rafael, CA - Vedic Astrologer
· Brian Lanes, TX - Coach
· Gilles Marin, Berkeley, CA, USA – Chi Nei Tsang Mentor
· Kishan Mantri, Toronto, USA – Spiritual Mentor, Vedic Astrologer
Resume (with focus on what impacted me in my life) :
· Born in 1962 in Verden/Aller - Germany
· 1979 - Apprentice as a Tree Nurseryman, Oldenburg, Germany
· 1982 - Degree in Arts, Bremen Germany
· 1986-1990 - Formal Education in German Naturopathy at Weg der Mitte Heilpraktikerschule, Berlin, Germany, focusing on holistic healing modalities with a special focus on bodywork, phytotherapy/western herbology, iridology and classical homeopathy.
· 1990-1992 – Research in India in Ayurvedic Medicine, Nature Cure, Yoga therapy, Acupuncture, Vipassana Meditation and Advaita Vedanta
· 1993 – Two-week course in Permaculture with Bill Mollison, Texas
· 1994 - 1996 – Two-year course with Dr. Vansand Lad in Ayurveda at The Ayurvedic Institute, Albuquerque, NM
· 1995 – One-year clinical herbal medicine course with Michael Moore, clinical herbalist, Albuquerque, NM
· 1996 – California Massage Certification at ReSource with Gail Stewart, Berkeley, CA
· 1996 - Studies in Aromatheraypy with Gary Young, Kurt Schnaubelt, Peter Holmes, Dan Kenner and others
· 1997 – Opening Fully Alive naturopathic healing practice, San Rafael, CA
· 1998 - 1999 – Two-year degree course in Clinical Nutrition at the Bauman College, Cotati, CA to become a Nutritional Educator (NE) and Clinical Nutritional Consultant (CNC)
· 2001 - 2003 – Two-year course in Plant Spirit Medicine with Elliot Cowan, CO and NC
· 2001 - 2011 – Extensive Studies in Vedic Astrology (Jyotisha) with Hart de Fouw, San Rafael, CA
· 2002 - 2009 – Complete Practitioner Training Course in Chi Nei Tsang at Chi Nei Tsang Institute, Berkeley, CA
· 2004 - Visceral Manipulation Courses at Upledger Institute, San Francisco, CA
· 2008 - Multiple Clinical Kinesiology Studies with different mentors:
o Acupoint Integrative Therapies (AIT) with Dan Newell, Sacramento, CA
o Autonomic Response Testing (ART) with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., Seattle, WA
o Applied Phsycho-Neurobiology (APN) with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., Seattle, WA
o Morphogenic Field Therapy (MFT) with Frank Springhob, Alameda, CA
· 2010 - Ren Xue and Yuang Gong Qigong 6 Year Teacher Training Course with Yuan Tze, NZ and USA
· Many Functional Medicine Seminars with Bio Health, Apex Energetics, Bio Resource, Standard Process, Medi Herb, Physica and many others
· 2015 – Fully Alive moved to San Anselmo, CA
· 2017 - Sound Healing Training, Oakland, CA
· 2017 - Cranio-Sacral Training with Hughe Milne, Ashland, OR
· 2018 - Visceral Manipulation Training with Hughe Milne, Ashland, OR
In addition to all the above mentioned trainings, Hasso has attended many, if not hundreds of educational seminars to deepen his clinical and professional expertise in naturopathy, clinical nutrition, functional medicine as well as bodywork practices.