The greatest promise of life is that you can heal. Yuan Gong teaches you how to gather Infinite Qi (Yuan Qi) to heal your body, mind and spirit and to cultivate inner resources to transform your life.
Yuan Gong Qigong is an ancient Qi cultivation system that focuses on promoting health, preventing disease and developing consciousness. It involves effective and easy to learn techniques that use the power of Qi and consciousness to create profound healing effects. Simple yet comprehensive methods are designed to open the energy pathways of your body and restore your total health and vitality.
The main focus of these practices is to align the mind with a consciousness of total health by synchronizing the body with the movement of Qi. Once your mind is fully aligned with your body, Qi can do its healing work. Your body regenerates; your mind becomes clear and peaceful; and, your heart opens.
WHAT RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
In Qi Healing Therapy, every health problem or symptom is due to one of three unhealthy conditions of Qi: blocked Qi, deficient Qi or disturbed Qi. Thus, practically any condition can be treated with this therapy.
- On a physical level, Yuan Gong can be applied to any acute and chronic pain conditions, organ malfunction, muscle tension, nervous system imbalances, chronic tiredness, to name just a few.
- On a mental level, the practice cultivates an inner state of calmness, peace and centeredness, while reconnecting you with your inner strength.
- On an emotional level, it opens your heart into a deeper capacity for love.
- On a spiritual level, it supports you in changing your core patterns and cultivating a deeper awareness for yourself and your environment. Yuan Gong is Spirituality in action!
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN FROM A HALF-HOUR PRACTICE?
- More life energy and better health
- learer thinking and improved mental balance
- Better body alignment, strength and stamina
- Greater efficiency in carrying out your daily tasks
- Deeper emotional balance with a true experience of joy
- Expanded sense of peace and contentment
WHAT IS THE DEEPER INVITATION OF YUAN GONG QIGONG?
Yuan Gong can truly change your life. What makes it transformational on all levels is that it helps you cultivate the Five Essential Qualities: trust, openness, love, gratitude and gongjing (respect and humility). As you practice Yuan Gong daily, you cultivate both Qi and your connection with these five essential qualities. As your practice continues to deepen and ripen, your life opens to radical change.
We are offering bi-weekly classes:
Tuesday mornings 9am-10am and Thursday afternoon 5:15pm-6:15pm
Contribution: $85 per month, $18 drop-in
Where: Fully Alive Healing Center in San Anselmo