Naturopathy is an umbrella term for Nature's ability to cure. It is always Mother Nature and her inherent wisdom who does it!
The German word Natur-heil-kunde literally translates to: Science of how nature heals. It describes methods that activate you and your body's own abilities to heal. When Naturopathy started in Germany long ago, therapies included the application of sun light, air, water, earth (muds), breathing, movement, rest and the use of dietary and herbal remedies. As natural healing sciences kept evolving, many more modalities were incorporated into naturopathy. Our services are a reflection of some of this evolution.
WHY IS THERE DIS-EASE?
Even though it appears that Western Medicine has gotten a better handle on many acute illnesses, chronic illness processes are increasing rampantly. This trend will most likely continue until people turn more to the causative factors of disease.
Our attempt is therefore not to chase illnesses but to look at what is truly causing them in the first place. We support you in choosing health care over dis-ease management by offering education in better lifestyle choices. We strongly believe that you don’t need to fight your ailments but instead can meet them with respect and nurture yourself back to total health.
HOW MIGHT GOOD HEALTH LOOK LIKE?
- You are in touch with the five essential human qualities: trust, openness, love, gratitude and respect and humility.
- You feel enthusiastic about your life, and your spirits soar.
- You feel abundant life energy (Qi) surging through you.
- You feel comfortable and at ease in your body.
- Your mind is clear, sharp and bright, and you feel peaceful.
- You are living your life's destiny, and creativity flows through you.
- Your emotions are balanced, and you feel a deep sense of fulfillment, joy and happiness.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RESTORE MY HEALTH?
We believe that every cell and organ of your body has the ability to restore itself, once it receives the necessary support. Through a number of evaluation tools and healing modalities, we will meet your health needs (or refer you to others who can). The possibility for true healing rests firmly on you choosing a support team that is right for you and on being willing to take full responsibility for your health.
HOW CAN NATUROPATHY HELP ME HEAL?
Naturopathy draws from a comprehensive body of clinical insight and a number of ancient and contemporary healing modalities. Choosing the healing approach that best suits your needs is of utmost importance to us. During your first visit, we will determine what exact steps you need to take to embark on your healing journey. What matters most to us is to support you deeply on your healing journey so we can truly see you succeed!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING MY FIRST SESSION?
During your first Initial Consultation (120 minutes), we will do the following:
- First, we will take a comprehensive history by inquiring about your past and current state of health. For this purpose we use our Comprehensive Electronic Questionnaire System.
- We will then review your recent lab work (if this is available). This might also be the time we might recommend certain lab testing to be done.
- A Nutrition-Based Physical Check-up will follow, which will give us more understanding about your specific situation.
- We will then conduct a Zyto Scan, a non-invasive procedure that looks at your primary bodily functions and creates correlations between your organs, your spine, your teeth and your meridian system. It also help us to determine which remedies might be a priority for you.
- We will then take a closer look at your current diet and lifestyle and give you suggestions on what changes to implement.
- All the information gathered will further be applied to your next session, in order to support a deepening of our inquiry into your health and healing.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON MY SECOND AND SUBSEQUENT VISITS?
- We will discuss your report of findings and I will answer questions that might have arisen for you.
- We will now conduct a second Zyto Scan and compare it with the first one to determine which of your physiological patterns stand out. This will give us more understanding of what changes took place between sessions and what issues are of primary importance.
- We will further discuss new Lab Test results, if these are available.
- We will also conduct Kinesiological Testing to determine the state of your morphogenetic field (M-Field), and we will do anything we can to expand it. A larger M-Field reflects a healthier body. We achieve this with high quality food based supplements and herbal extracts.
- We might, if needed, test your body for causative emotional factors through Applied Psycho-Neurobiology.
- We will also determine what other healing modalities we might want to consider to add to your program to further your healing.
- As your healing progresses, your program does too. A good analogy is an onion: Every time we meet we will peel away another layer of it. Generally, we meet on a weekly or bi-monthly basis to facilitate this process of change.
WHAT LAB TESTS DO WE OFFER?
To view our comprehensive list of laboratory tests, click here.
WHAT HEALTH CONDITIONS DO WE TREAT?
To view the list of various health conditions we attend to, click here. Please note that as our primary focus is on supporting peoplein their healing, we are in no ways limiting ourselves to working with conditions alone.
AREN'T ALL SUPPLEMENTS THE SAME?
To find out more about why food-based supplements are superior to most synthetic supplements on the market, click here.